The BLiTz Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BLiTz Server Forums

The forum that discusses change and modification of the BLiTz Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miss HappyBug App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mowp

Miss HappyBug App. Empty
PostSubject: Miss HappyBug App.   Miss HappyBug App. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:33 am

Ingame Name: Miss HappyBug

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38654741

Hours on the server: 10-13

What country do you live in: Australia.

Why you should be mod: I am fair to all ages, sex and race. I love making communities the best experience for each and every player. I do not abuse my rights or powers. And i am a fun and entertaining person to lighten up the server (:

What experience have you had with moderator or Admin? I have been an OP on a minecraft server, i am currently admin on a clan server (Counter-Strike: Source) And although The server is currently down, Admin on a Minigames Server (Counter-Strike: Source)

Why should we choose you to be part of our staff? I am a helping hand. Always willing to contribute to the server and community and a trustworthy and loyal person.

Are you willing to donate to help server funds? (This will NOT determine you getting Mod it is just curiosity) To a point yes i would be happy to donate to limited funds depending on the future state of the server.

Extra Information we should know about you: I am a girl but a very big gamer. (:
Back to top Go down
Yohan Blake
Co-Owner
Yohan Blake

Miss HappyBug App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss HappyBug App.   Miss HappyBug App. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:53 am

Applications are closed, I will put this app as pending..
Back to top Go down

Miss HappyBug App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BLiTz Server Forums :: Server Mods And Admin Requests :: Admin And Operator Applications-
Jump to: