The BLiTz Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BLiTz Server Forums

The forum that discusses change and modification of the BLiTz Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What we have in store so far

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoapierYeti

What we have in store so far  Empty
PostSubject: What we have in store so far    What we have in store so far  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:08 am

Hello everyone, just thought that I might write down some of the things we're thinking about adding, and maybe you can provide some feedback on them.

They are :
1) Respected Citizen and Elite Citizen, these are for donator and vip + respectively. Basically, they have some pretty high salary's so it makes people want to donate for the awesome benefits you get.

2) Mercenaries, these have already been added, however since you spawn in with some pretty high powered weapons I'm going to have to make some really strict rules on this class, as it has one of the highest potentials to be abused.

3) Hitman. Again, already been added, and like above, I'm going to have to make some seriously strict rules so people just rdm and claim it was a hit, and make sure that the hitman doesn't abuse.

4) Proper RP names (rule), I've put this on the list because I've seen some really stupid names (ie, Ben Dover) and it really annoys me. I don't really mind some kinda funny names, as long as it isn't extremely stupid.

5) Another gang. Pretty self explanatory, we need another gang to combat the gangsters. Although this means a bigger rule list, as we don't want massive rdm on the streets.

6) Professional theif, basically a donator job on which you have a fasted lockpick, and spawn with a USP so you can raid places a lot faster.

7) Reserved spot for V.I.P, just because.

Cool Black market dealer, we're going to make it so the gundealer can only sell some of the weaker weapons, and if you want serious firepower you're going to have to go this class. I'm not sure if this class will be donator exclusive yet.

9) Proper rules page. I'm going to begin working on this right now, and it's going to be updated constantly.

10) More serious RP rules, like fearRP, failRP, etc. I'm not sure about this one though.

I know most people probably won't care about this, however if you want to leave some feedback on some of the ideas, I would like that. Also, if you have any new ideas that would help to make this server unique, please, put them here.

Thanks,
Radmin Yeti
Back to top Go down
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

What we have in store so far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we have in store so far    What we have in store so far  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:42 pm

What we have in store so far  2012-113

New Swat CHief
Back to top Go down
https://blitz-forum.forumotion.com

What we have in store so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BLiTz Server Forums :: Other Stuff Anouncements, News, Ect-
Jump to: