The BLiTz Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BLiTz Server Forums

The forum that discusses change and modification of the BLiTz Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions On Mods??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

Suggestions On Mods?? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 am

Got a Suggestion for a mod ATM we have:

Keypad Tool + Cracker
Cuban Mercs And
Scarecrow bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://blitz-forum.forumotion.com
Destroyedpixel

Destroyedpixel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:39 am

Only idea I have now would be

- TDM cars
- PCmod
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/destroyedpixel
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

PostSubject: awesome suggestions   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:10 am

ok il get the PCmod for now TDMCars will have to wait for a few days like 2 till i get the fast dl server running
Back to top Go down
Yohan Blake
Co-Owner
Yohan Blake

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:54 am

We need:
Easy Precision
Fading Door
Better weapon pack
New jobs
Fix ULX
Stacker
Wire
We could have TDM cars on a large map Evocity_V2D

When we get ULX back working I willl make different ranks, in order it will go.

-Admin
-Trusted Admin
-Super Admin
-Co-Owners
-Owner

This will be sorted in a few days.
Back to top Go down
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

PostSubject: Epic list    Suggestions On Mods?? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 am

[b]nice list but we still need fast dl if its over a megabyte in size :~/ so guys top prority is to help with that
Back to top Go down
Aiden Trollson (Derpy)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello everyone. Here are some suggestions that could really help the server become successful:

-Create a blacklist. disabling big props and explosive ones from regular users. (if anyone isnt up for the job, i wouldnt mind doing it) this is one of the reasons why people are abusing and overloading the server with their props.

-Add in popular mods and addons such as Wiremod, fading doors and keypads.

-Switch to a server provider. I know this is due to occur soon, but it will help reduce lag and random disconnects.

-Add in a Counter-Strike: Souce weapons pack or equal for gun dealers to spawn. Try to implement these weapons into shipments aswell.

-Fast DL. I know this issue is being dealt with already but it needs to be installed soon.

-Disabling specific toolgun uses. Disabling duplicator, ropes and many others can help prevent people from prop abusing.

-The mayor's daughter and wife job should really be replaced with drug dealers, black markets and hitmans.

-Change the prices of shipments and guns and disable all classes except the gun dealer from purchasing guns through /buy and F4.

-Disable /buyhealth so you will require a medic to heal you.

With these issues and other minors ones dealt with, this server could become a very popular one.

This server has great potential in it Smile

-Aiden

-
Back to top Go down
Yohan Blake
Co-Owner
Yohan Blake

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 am

I have many tools I would like to add. I enjoy building so stacker, easy precision, advance duplicator, wire and all the other tools i mentioned in my first post.. We defiantly need a new weapon mod, I hate aiming in to shoot.
This can all be easily done with motivation and a team.
We will need to make a VIP donation class which entitles you to extra tools and jobs.
Also as we are mostly on school holidays now over Christmas we cant complain about not having enough time to improve the server, although I do enjoy to chill with mates and hit the gym twice a day, just to keep myself in shape Wink

I will be on later tonight I'm going into the city today to chill out with mates so speak later Smile
Back to top Go down
SoapierYeti

PostSubject: Penguins   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:08 am

Like other people said, you need to blacklist some props, and some tools. The mayors wife and daughter job ... kinda pointless. You should get the CS : GO weapons instead of CS : S ones. Then, just obvious stuff like wire mod, possibly TDM cars, and then just more jobs and fix some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Trollson (Derpy)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:17 am

im up for doing the blacklisting as long as there is no coding involved of any sort Smile
Back to top Go down
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:51 pm

So far we have fading door tool keypad cracker CSS weapons and for classes hitman also a gun/black market dealer with drug dealers being further down the list
Back to top Go down
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:46 pm

We have easy precision now and fast dl with about 13 classes should be a more comprehensive post about it later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions On Mods??   Suggestions On Mods?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions On Mods??
Page 1 of 1