The BLiTz Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BLiTz Server Forums

The forum that discusses change and modification of the BLiTz Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Forum Mods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yohan Blake
Co-Owner
Yohan Blake

More Forum Mods Empty
PostSubject: More Forum Mods   More Forum Mods EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:40 am

Hello my fellow minions,
I have been thinking about this one for a while but we don't need as much server mods anymore, we really do have a complete staff team, We will be hiring when we get a hosted server.

But something We really need is forum mods, people that are active on the forums with a good post count should go for this. A forum Mod is someone who looks after things on the forum, responds to ban requests and staff applications you keep everything on track on the forum.
for this job you will need to be responsible and have good literacy skills. to apply for this rank please add myself 'iWorkout' on steam or post a reply here.

the template for this rank will be as followed.

Forum Name:

Why you would like to do this j
ob:

P.S. I will also get you to add me on steam and we will run through some things and I will give you a short test to test your skills.
Back to top Go down
SoapierYeti

More Forum Mods Empty
PostSubject: :D   More Forum Mods EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:04 am

Forum Name: SoapierYeti, dunno why you would ask this, considering it says it ...

Why you would like to do this job: Well, I know I don't have very many posts, but I am pretty active on these forums. I read all the posts and have some great ideas to help make this forum much better, because it's really lacking a lot of things. I have considerable experience in forum moderating, and you can quiz me on anything.

Thanks, pick me :3
Back to top Go down
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

More Forum Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Forum Mods   More Forum Mods EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:17 am

Haha Fail Yohan Anyways
Its good that you use punctuation where it needed mostly we need clear typing forum admins

EETS LE NIKE APLIKATION

lol

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://blitz-forum.forumotion.com
Yohan Blake
Co-Owner
Yohan Blake

More Forum Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Forum Mods   More Forum Mods EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 am

Shadow, Its not accepted yet, they need to pass a test via me, and also make a new topic when applying, I was only meaning for comments to be on this topic.
Back to top Go down
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

More Forum Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Forum Mods   More Forum Mods EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:29 am

Well if any should be accepted it should be soap , soap is active on both forum aNd server and is a damn good helper and admin all-round
Back to top Go down
https://blitz-forum.forumotion.com
SoapierYeti

More Forum Mods Empty
PostSubject: :3   More Forum Mods EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Well, god damn me, thanks c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Forum Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Forum Mods   More Forum Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

More Forum Mods