The BLiTz Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BLiTz Server Forums

The forum that discusses change and modification of the BLiTz Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob Keyes Admin/Mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zone

Jacob Keyes Admin/Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Keyes Admin/Mod application   Jacob Keyes Admin/Mod application EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:26 am

Ingame Name: Jacob Keyes

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37759959

Hours on the server: 10 Hours

What country do you live in: Australia

Why you should be mod: I should be a mod because I can bring fair and just decision making and I will always take my job seriously, I will not abuse it to ruin other peoples experience, ever.

What experience have you had with moderator or Admin? I was once a moderator on a half decent Minecraft server and spent time as a admin for about a week on a old GMOD buildRP

Why should we choose you to be part of our staff? I should be chosen to be apart of the DerpRP staff because I want to see this server grow and I think I can help doing that by being in a mod/admin.

Are you willing to donate to help server funds? (This will NOT determine you getting Mod it is just curiosity) I am currently considering.

Extra Information we should know about you: Huge Halo nerd. Very Happy

-Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yohan Blake
Co-Owner
Yohan Blake

Jacob Keyes Admin/Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Keyes Admin/Mod application   Jacob Keyes Admin/Mod application EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:45 am

I have never seen you on the server, but that must just be me.
Great app
ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

Jacob Keyes Admin/Mod application
Page 1 of 1