The BLiTz Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BLiTz Server Forums

The forum that discusses change and modification of the BLiTz Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morbidly Average's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morbidly Average

Morbidly Average's Application Empty
PostSubject: Morbidly Average's Application   Morbidly Average's Application EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:48 am

Ingame Name: Deeen Stagger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42505753

Hours on the server: 2.5+ hours a day (Maybe less on some days)

What country do you live in: AUUUSSS

Why you should be mod: Because i understand and know what the RP and server rules are, and i know the punishments, kick and ban depending on how deliberate and serious the offense was.

What experience have you had with moderator or Admin: I haven't been one before, but have been friends with a couple and have experienced what happens when an offense has occurred

Why should we choose you to be part of our staff: I understand and know the responsibilities of being an admin/operator from first hand experiences and other sources.

Are you willing to donate to help server funds: No

Extra Information we should know about you: I'm brothers with "Derpy" and friends with "TRIS Very Happy", in real life. Both of them are Admins on the server
Back to top Go down
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

Morbidly Average's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbidly Average's Application   Morbidly Average's Application EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Accepted

Awesome application mate I hope you stay around
Back to top Go down
https://blitz-forum.forumotion.com

Morbidly Average's Application
Page 1 of 1