The BLiTz Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BLiTz Server Forums

The forum that discusses change and modification of the BLiTz Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoapierYeti

SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness Empty
PostSubject: SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness   SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:42 am

Ingame Name: Charles Mcburger

SteamID:

Hours on the server: I don't know the exact amount, but at least 6

What country do you live in: Australia Wink

Why you should be mod: Well, I'm a active and friendly player that takes the time to listen to people's problems, then goes out of his way to make sure they get solved. I'm a fair admin and I never abuse my power, and I always try my hardest to make sure the server is as fun as possible.

What experience have you had with moderator or Admin? None, sadely. Not because I suck at it, but because i've never really thought about becoming one until now. I'll just ned someone to show me the ropes, or Ill just use Google C:

Why should we choose you to be part of our staff? I'm a smart, mature and hardworking person that tries to help everyone,I happen to ask a lot of questions, and talk a lot, because I'm a pretty socialble person.

Are you willing to donate to help server funds? (This will NOT determine you getting Mod it is just curiosity) Yep, see no reason why I shouldn't.

Extra Information we should know you? Well, this is the first server I've applied to be a admin for, I think it has great potential. So far, the players have been great, helpful and very fun to talk to. I've had some very gun times with this server and I want to take it to the next level.
Back to top Go down
SoapierYeti

PostSubject: Oops ...    SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:47 am

I forgot my steam id! Razz I'll post it here :

Steam id : STEAM_0:1:51091916
Back to top Go down
The Revanchist
Ghostly Menace
The Revanchist

PostSubject: Guess   SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Accepted
Nice application one of the cleaness I think you will a valuable asset to the crew
Back to top Go down
https://blitz-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness   SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness Empty

Back to top Go down

SoapierYeti's Admin Application of epicness
Page 1 of 1